We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Nightlife / Weather

Lurgan, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Current Nightlife / Weather

Myself and 15 others are heading to Benalmadena on Thursday for a 3 day stag do. I posted a while ago about it and got some excellet info.

I just want to know if anyone can provide an update on the current weather and nightlife?

How busy do folk imagine the resort will be next weekend?

Is the majority of places open and where would be the best bars to drink in? We are all between 23 & 30.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
16,063 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current Nightlife / Weather

If you drag yourselves away from the Bali A/I and head uphill to Bonanza Ave area you will find sports bars and Karaoke. Ibensa Sq has a great suntrap in front of the Euro Bar (not quite as cheap as the Bali but whats a €) or head downhill and left to Scruffy Murphys and onwards towards 24 hr Sq.

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current Nightlife / Weather

Weather - I arrived today. Beautiful during the day, decidedly chilly this evening, although no doubt a group of stags won't notice ;-)

Lurgan, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Current Nightlife / Weather

Thanks for the info, hope the weather stays decent for next week though expect it to be cool in the evening.

Are the bars busy enough in the evening?

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current Nightlife / Weather

Sorry, I don't tend to go to bars in the evenings, but someone else may come along to let you know.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,531 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current Nightlife / Weather

Dont know about benalmadena bars, but in torremolinos they have been busy all week and they all opened for the weekend.

Night has started late 10.30pm, but was in full swing at midnight, very quiet early doors

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Current Nightlife / Weather

That was the trend I was noticing Ian - daytimes were spent on the beach or at the complexes/Hotels (except maybe some shops in La Cari) and then place almost deserted until much later on, from 6pm to 10pm... then the night starts to get going and kicks in - as you say - around Midnight.

Lurgan, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Current Nightlife / Weather

That suits us fine as we will be drinking in the hotel until around 11pm each evening. Thanks for all the advice folks.

8. Re: Current Nightlife / Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena