We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road Train

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
59 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Road Train

Can anyone tell me about route, pick up points, etc. of the little road train that runs along main road and Paloma park as we are coming out in May with grand children and thought it would be a fun way to get to Arroyo de la Miel and any where else it might go. Thanks

1. Re: Road Train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 March 2014, 18:31
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,622 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Road Train

The post in the link above is for the road train that runs upto Benalmadena Pueblo on a half day tour. Fridays only.

I think you mean the one that runs from the Marina roundabout along the main road turns inland at Windmills roundabout then runs to Selwo Marina round the roundabout there baxk to Av Garcia Lorca park entrance gates, then heads up Garcia Lorca into Arroyo along Ave Estation to the train station then on to its terminus at Tivoli World.

You can board at Marina, Selwo M, Park Enteance gates and Tivoli World. Same in reverse. You can get oneway or return tickets. 4€ oneway 7€ return i think.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Road Train

Ooops, my bad - I saw Mini Train and thought it was that one ;-) You'd think there would be an online link with the route/stops etc grrrrr.... Have removed incorrect info.

london
Level Contributor
59 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Road Train

Thank you for info I thought it tuned right at Las Arenas so thanks again for advice.

Edited: 22 March 2014, 19:41
Leeds
Level Contributor
648 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Road Train

I did a review of it a few weeks ago

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g1079250…

6. Re: Road Train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 04:16