We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Bali

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Bali

Hi all I'm staying at the hotel Bali in September ... Has any one stayed here , is it any good how far is the walk from 24 hour square, is this hotel a better choice than the parmasol ?.

Cheers.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Bali

About 15 minutes walk, but a slog back up hill whichever way you go after a night out from either the marina or 24 hsq, so Taxi a good option.

It's especially good for kids and it's nearer Bonanza area but the Palmasol is more or less across the road from the 24 hour square so in a better location for that.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Bali

Cheers . Thats a bit of a treck after a nite out hmmmm I was originally going to stay at the best benamedna . What is bonanza area ?. The problem I had is I wanted a allinclusive hotel

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Bali

I think Bali is about your nearest to the 24 hour square, question is do you need to go out to the drinking places etc if you're going AI? Or, do you need to go AI if you want to go out to the drinking places etc? Also, it's so cheap to eat and drink out there...

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Bali

have stayed at the bali last year and its a great hotel the hill is not that bad u can always get a taxi from the 24 hr sq if u want hope this helps you

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,483 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Bali

Is not the Palmsol A I with First Choice now, was last year, would be your nearest A I to 24hr square.

Edited: 18 April 2014, 12:03
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Bali

The parmasol looks better and we'll closer to 24 hour square , wats Bonanza I thought that was 24 hour square.

Cheers

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Bali

Bonanza is an "area" that has a few squares located in it's vicinity, Bonanza Square, Ibensa Square etc and a few of the Entertainment Bars.

The 24 hour square where the bars, clubs and disco's are is down on the main road as per the map I did for you before.

The Palmasol is nearer to the 24 hour square, 5 mins walk.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Bali

Ok cheers is they any nite clubs ect at bonanza square.

Cheers

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Bali

Nope, all the clubs and disco's are either in the 24 hour square or down in the Marina, Hotel Palmasol sandwiched between the two areas :)

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,483 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Bali

If you want to party palmasol a great location. As MkB states 5 minutes from both the marina and 24hr square, in addition for me the best beach bars after midnight are either in Los alamos or carihuela, the bus stop or taxi rank again to these areas is only 5 minutes away.

marbella for night life again is a bus ride away, you could not be better positioned.

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations