We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Bali. /bars

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Bali. /bars

Were a group of 8 lads coming to benelmadena next weekend (25th). Which are the best bars etc to go to ? Where all 40 - 50 ish any help much appreciated

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Bali. /bars

Hi there

Any around the Bonanza area will suit you well, which are in the vicinity of the Bali - Bonanza Square, Ibenza Square and in the local area plus down on the main road and/or Paseo.

If you're looking for some fun (bit confused as you said lads but then said 40-50 ish lol) - then 24 hour square or the Marina at night time, depending on what you fancy doing.

Just as always be careful, watch out for each other (especially if any are prone to getting wasted) as the "ladies of the night" are very good and putting on the charm one minute and lifting your wallet the next - seen it happen far too often :( Other than that, you'll have a great time I'm sure.

Worcester
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Bali. /bars

Many thanks. Some of em think there still lads lol. Looking forward to it. Do you know where I can get a map that's shows the Bali and the 2 main areas for bars etc. cheers mark

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Bali. /bars

You're welcome... uhm, I am sure I did a map the other day for someone with this information but I can't find it grrr, I'll have a look in a bit but if not I'll do another one, but you can't miss them, it's where all the bars are (sounds odd but true) they are a walk away... everyone knows round there where these areas/squares are.

Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Bali. /bars

Hi we're a group of 14 (lads) going on the 25th staying at puerto marina, this is are 2nd time in benal there's plenty to see and do, and the weather sounds promising too!!

5. Re: Hotel Bali. /bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena