We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus times

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Inishowen Donegal
Level Contributor
46 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Bus times

Hi there folks.

Heading to the holiday palace on Wednesday and didn't know when booking I am so far out of the two resorts. So now worried about getting out and about as I see post saying that taxi's can be expensive, going to try the bus but just wondering what time do they stop running at?

Any information will be greatly appreciated

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus times

Hi Anne

Here is the list of buses, their routes and timetables :)

http://www.ctmam.es/contenido/33

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus times

M120 & M320 & the airport bus M128 stop at Holiday world in both directions. You can walk to Carvajal train station in around 20mins for trains into Fuengirola or Benalmadena and onwards to Malaga. Taxi from Benalmadena marina area around 10 to 15€.

Inishowen Donegal
Level Contributor
46 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus times

Thanks for your help.

One last question is it a safe walk if we decided to do that of an evening into either resort?

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,814 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus times

You would not choose to walk to Benalmadena (resort) from the Holiday Palace unless you were in training for the Paras. Walking back home on a summer evening from the Carvajal area? I wouldn't give it a moment's thought.

Inishowen Donegal
Level Contributor
46 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus times

actually we love walking but is it that bad?

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,814 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus times

If you enjoy a five-mile walk after a night on the town, Anne, I'd say go for it and pack a good pair of shoes!

Edited: 10 May 2014, 12:18
Inishowen Donegal
Level Contributor
46 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus times

Yeah I did check distance but I was getting 4 odd miles, going with a 9 year old so won't be to many heavy nights.

Thanks for your help

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bus times

Its a boring walk Anne alongside the main dual carriageway. Not a hard walk though, and not a lot of stopping points along the way.

9. Re: Bus times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena