We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar 76 directions /restaurant recommendations

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bar 76 directions /restaurant recommendations

Hi, can anyone give directions of how to get to Bar 76 (Av Antonio Machado). We're staying at the Palmasol nr the marina. I've heard good reviews but not sure how to walk there. I think we need to head up as if were going to 24hour square opposed to heading down towards the marina.

I'm also thinking of trying Indian City restaurant & El Gringos -has anyone been or any other recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,906 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar 76 directions /restaurant recommendations

Av Antonio Machado is the local name for the main dual carriageway through the resort (N340) Bar 76 is towards Castillo BilBil at the opposite end of resort to the marina. Better to walk along the prom until you get to the ramp back to street level. Same distance, nicer walk.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar 76 directions /restaurant recommendations

Ok thanks, -so to walk along the prom as if heading in direction of where the windmills are?

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,906 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar 76 directions /restaurant recommendations

Beyond the Windmills to the reddy coloured building on the prom just past Benal Beach/Las Arenas hotel. The ramp i mentioned comes up from the lower paseo back to road level. Or get the Fuengirola bus at 24 hr Sq for 3 stops to Las Arenas. Number 11 on this map http://benalmadena-arroyo.com/hotel-map.php

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,483 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar 76 directions /restaurant recommendations

Either the 110 or the 120 bus will get you down to this place.

Not sure where this bar is, but las arenas is the 4th stop see this map

…ctan.es/en/horarios_lineas_tabla.php…

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bar 76 directions /restaurant recommendations

Ok thank you I know where to head now.

6. Re: Bar 76 directions /restaurant recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations