We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anywhere sell San Miguel Zero? & Q about San Fermin hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anywhere sell San Miguel Zero? & Q about San Fermin hotel

Hi all, it's Mrs Pubman here.

My hubby & I are staying 10 days in Benalmadena (not far from Bonanza Sq.) in 2 weeks time. Please can anyone tell me if any of the local bars or shops sell San Miguel zero or an equivalent? & if so the average price of a bottle?

Really like the taste of lager but for health reasons am not drinking alcohol, but I I'd still like to join in and have a bottle or two of the free stuff occassionally.

I also wanted to ask if anyone had stayed in the San Fermin hotel before and do they provide you with any shower condiments?

Thanks in advance for any responses. Packing starts this weekend! :-)

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,708 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anywhere sell San Miguel Zero? & Q about San Fermin hotel

Not sure how much it will be but we found San Miguel Zero (some of the other brands have 0% too) in lots of the shops and bars all along the coast.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
5,017 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anywhere sell San Miguel Zero? & Q about San Fermin hotel

I drink it often and have never failed to get one in any bar etc I have been in. depending on the ambience expect 1.4 to 2€

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,556 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anywhere sell San Miguel Zero? & Q about San Fermin hotel

Certainly in the majority of tapas bars I visit, one pump is alcohol free the other other the normal lager. No difference in price between the two. being a vino drinker no sure the brew.

Local driving all drink the alcohol free, is fun when we meet friends and they have to decide who's driving home.

Think lager price in my local tapas bar is 1.80 with tapas.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
642 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anywhere sell San Miguel Zero? & Q about San Fermin hotel

They do have bathroom condiments

London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Anywhere sell San Miguel Zero? & Q about San Fermin hotel

That's great all - thank you very much for your help. Sounds like you can get San Miguel Zero in most bars which is good to hear :-)

Really looking forward to our holiday now. We know the hotel is quite basic, but just using it as a base. This will be a our 5th visit to Costa Del Sol & I'll never tire of the Marina or the lovely Parc.

Thank you again :-)

6. Re: Anywhere sell San Miguel Zero? & Q about San Fermin hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena