We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reservations

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
977 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
reservations

I would like to stay at La Fonda hotel in Benalmadena Pueblo. I checked dates for June 2015 on different websites and they all said no availability and referred me to different hotels. Do I have to book this hotel more then a year in advance? Does anyone know their direct email?

Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
Hotel Pueblo - Boutique Hotel
Hotel Pueblo - Boutique...
233 Reviews
Benalmadena, Spain
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
16,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reservations

www.lafondabenalmadena.es/en/hotel.html I think you are trying to book too far in advance rather than No availability. Give them a call and check.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,779 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reservations

Website will only allow 2104 bookings, I assume not worked out 2015 prices yet, you will just have to keep trying unless you get information from the hotel.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
977 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reservations

Thank you for the information,

4. Re: reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations