We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Mac Puerto Marina rooms

Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Mac Puerto Marina rooms

Could anyone give advice on which are the quietest rooms in this hotel?. I am staying in a weeks time with my young son, and want to email our room preference, (obviously not guranteed). Have looked at some of the room tips on the reviews, and some people recommend pool view for quiet rooms, some refer to rooms at the "back" as being quiet. Are the pool view rooms and back rooms one and the same, or are pool view rooms different from rooms round the back? Am not necessarily bothered about overlooking the pool, but being away from night/morning noise is more important.

Thanks in advance

Alcudia, Mallorca...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Mac Puerto Marina rooms

Ask for a quiet room and we will allocate you the quietest possible. Normally it is round the back on a residential street. As you say, subject to availability. Thank you.

Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Mac Puerto Marina rooms

Thank you, could anyone still confirm whether the pool view pools are also classed as "at the back" of the hotel? Obviously a pool view as well as being quiet would be our first choice, but if its one or the other will just request a quiet room.

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Mac Puerto Marina rooms

I would imagine that the 'quiet' rooms would be on the outside of the corridor, back or east side.

Then the inside of the corridor pool view.

Then the outside of the corridor, west side (facing the square).

The only noisy room that I've had are on the west side facing the square.

They were a bit noisy overnight, but not enough to complain about.

Alcudia, Mallorca...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Mac Puerto Marina rooms

No, pool view rooms are on the sea side. As said, at the back means facing a residential street.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Mac Puerto Marina rooms

My wife and I were at this hotel in June and had a ground floor pool view room. We had no trouble at all with any noise, either early morning or night. I would however recommend a higher floor for a bit of extra privacy.

See my review http://goo.gl/9RqgyA

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,556 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Mac Puerto Marina rooms

we have stayed in what I would call the front rooms overlooking the plaza that now has the childrens playground on.

The only issue we had was that the trees had been allowed to grow and blocked the view from our balcony.

We noted visiting this year that pruning had taken place and this issue had been dealt with.

7. Re: Hotel Mac Puerto Marina rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena