We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jupiter apartments

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Jupiter apartments

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help with some queries regarding the Jupiter apartments. Does anyone know how much it is to rent a safety deposit box from reception? Also is there wifi available in the reception?

Thanks in advance

Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Jupiter apartments

Not sure how much a safety deposit box is as i have my own, there is wifi in the reception also wifi in every room as we have had a new system fitted.The price is 2 euro hour,4euro day or 20 euro per week there is a ticket machine on the wall by the reception desk put the required money in and you get a ticket with code on it,

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,726 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jupiter apartments

Also try wifi from Benawifi, available all over resort www.benawifi.com/index.php… Safety boxes were 3€ per day, this was in 2011 though so not sure if any different now.

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jupiter apartments

Thankyou !!

4. Re: Jupiter apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 July 2014, 12:37
A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jupiter apartments

Folks we know who live in Jupiter say that the recently installed WiFi is pathetically slow and have gone back to using Benawifi.

Connecting 300+ apartments to one ADSL phone line is never going to produce good results, especially if users are streaming FilmOn TV programmes over it.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,004 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jupiter apartments

When we plead with people to lock up their valuables, find it immoral that places charge 3/4 euros a day for a safe, which usually includes an insurance element, like car hire insurance is not worth the paper it is written on.

Apartments now charging for WiFI and often for pool sunbeds, the extras are starting to add up.

Have to say now needing wi fi wont stop at a hotel unless it overs free wifi in the room and all areas. Very few chains now charging, just booked hotels in Rome and Madrid for this autumn, both offering free wi fi everywhere and T A reviews says works well in all areas.

tyne and wear
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Jupiter apartments

Hi we just got back from staying in jupiter appartments the safe is 13 euro per week with a 10 euro deposit u get back when you hand key in

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Jupiter apartments

Thankyou for your help! That is pretty cheap for a week in my opinion

manchester
Level Contributor
199 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jupiter apartments

Can anyone explain how the wifi from benawifi works? we are staying for 6 weeks later in the year and wondered if it would be suitable and how you receive the signal?. Have looked at their web page but didn't think it explained it properly.

Edited: 24 July 2014, 10:08
Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jupiter apartments

I think it depends where you want wifi and how fast you want it, then you choose your plan accordingly. I've never used anything like that in all the years there as there are enough wifi hot spots or bars/cafe's, Chiringuito's that all have wifi nowadays.

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena