We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Beach Club

Barnoldswick...
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset Beach Club

Hi, thinking of booking this hotel for October half term. We have two children aged 3 & 8. Do you recommend this hotel and resort for us staying in late October?

For those of you who have been who did you book with? With hotel, through a third party holiday company or as a package?

Think you!

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
16,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Beach Club

I am surprised no one has responded to you with info about SSB, it is a very popular hotel for people with young kids. I left it has i havent stayed there.

It is at the quieter end of the resort with great facilities and pool area. There are kids clubs and activities organised too.

The resort in general is still relatively busy until November tme. Most attractions are open as usual, restricting to weekends only in november/december.

Most bars and restaurants are open as normal too.

I think Jet2 holidays offer SSB, Thomson do. You can boo direct with the hotel too, as well as Travel Republic, Alpharooms, booking.com etc.

2. Re: Sunset Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations