We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

land train

north wales
Level Contributor
405 posts
Save Topic
land train

hi was just wondering if there is any sort of tourist land train in benalmadena and if so how much does it cost and were does it go from and to.thanks

La Cala de Mijas...
Level Contributor
87 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: land train

There is indeed. It runs regularly along the main coast road and up the hill to Paloma Park and Selwo Marina. I can't give you a cost though sorry

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: land train

There's this one: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1079250-i12434-…

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,642 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: land train

Its 4€ from the roundabout at the Marina running along Av Antonio Machado to the Windmills roundabout rhen to Selwo Marina, back to Av Garcia Lorca running up hill to Arroyo then along Av Estacion to Tivoli world. A return ticket is 8€. I think kids prices are a little lower.

There is also a landtrain that runs around the marina boarding near the Pizza place/Kaleido bar.

Not sure if the one in the link above is running or not, never seen it nor seen anyone mention it since i posted the article.

4. Re: land train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena