We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
steak restaurant

Hi, I believe there is a restaurant in benalmadena where you can have a steak cooked at the table on a hot stone.Anyone know which restaurant and where it is. Thanks

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,771 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: steak restaurant

Hi Lally, you asked this question the other day.

A lot of forum members recommended The Rodeo Steakhouse, they serve the best steaks in resort, but cook them to order.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,906 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: steak restaurant

Sorry lally, stick to the subject this time.

Rincon de Asturianos do this. However i expected to see a large stone with a full steak on it.

The Stone was no more than 3 inches across (beer mat size) in a wooden holder/frame. You then cut the raw steal and cook it piece by piece to your liking.

I havent seen it done differently or served on a stone anywhere else. I have used the other restaurant on your previous thread Bodehon Pajarete but not seen stone cooked steak there.

I know of one that cooks them in a wood fired oven, but again drifting off topic.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,771 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: steak restaurant

There used to be a Mexican restaurant that you cooked your own meat at Fuengirola port. Not too sure whether it is still open.

Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: steak restaurant

thanks to all. will try the roadhouse I think.

5. Re: steak restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena