We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Airport is closest to PortAventura or Salou

London
Level Contributor
317 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Which Airport is closest to PortAventura or Salou

We are hoping to go for one week to Portaventura, and are looking into booking our flights and hotel separately. Mainly so we can leave the theme park whenever we want to and do other things.

Can anyone please tell me which airport is the closest to where the theme parks are, as we will be coming from London. Also if you know which airline is best. Many thanks

Belfast, Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Airport is closest to PortAventura or Salou

hi jessica the nearest airport to portaventura is reus airport about 20 minutes away some good hotels i have stayed nearby are gran regina villa romina {My mum has stayed there} and estivial park hotel all very good i hope this helps taxis and buses are all very good

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Airport is closest to PortAventura or Salou

I am sure the train runs directly from Barcelona airport to Salou. If not there is one simple change.

Hopefully a local will confirm this.

Jersey C.I.
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Airport is closest to PortAventura or Salou

Hi,

Ive just returned from salou having booked flights and hotel seperate. Reus is closest and we got the public bus from outside the airport to h10 salauris palace (closest to park except park hotels) return for just over 9euro, Taxi is 30euro 1 way. Ryanair are the cheapest for flights. I got flights from stanstead to reus for 2 for £35. Cant go wrong. H10 salauris palace was £600 for 2 weeks HB. Villa romana was next door and regina gran round the corner they both also looked good. some family stayed in regina gran and drinks were a lot dearer though!!! These hotels are about 10 mins (mainly uphill but not too steep) walk from park and 10 mins walk to salou centre. great value. Buy park tickets online before you travel its much cheaper. try 365tickets.com, 7 days for price of 3. At the park entrance they are 39euro per day.

Hope this is some help. Anything else please ask.

4. Re: Which Airport is closest to PortAventura or Salou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations