We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

salou water parks

donni
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
salou water parks

we are going to salou in august would like to no about portaventura park and how much it is and the caribe aquatic park would appreciate some feedback thanks lisa

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: salou water parks

Portaventura is my favourite place in the world!

If you go to the Portavebtura website

www.portaventura.co.uk

You will see pictures and info on the two parks (they are next door to each other, the prices are on there too.

You are better off to buy your tickets before you go, it works out cheaper. Attractiontix are doing good prices at the moment.

Newtownards
Level Contributor
279 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: salou water parks

I must agree about getting the tickets before you go. When I was there I purchased tickets at the gate and they cost me 52euros for a two day pass just for the Portaventura park. Sure you can get a seven day pass for the price of three. I think it was Thomsons that advertised these passes, soley for UK travellers.Double check for offers on the Portaventura website though. Caribe Waterpark is good fun. But dont rule out the Aquapolis at La Pineda. It has a sealion and dolphin show too amongst other things. They too have a website.

Mentioned in this post
La Pineda
La Pineda
Costa Dorada, Spain
London
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: salou water parks

I bought my tickets through attractiontix.com at a price of £40 per adult. Use the the following code : PV7FOR3 or pv7for3 to get the discounted price. You will get an e-ticket voucher which you print and take to portaventure to redeem for real tickets

4. Re: salou water parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Salou