We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first time in salou

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ayrshire
7 posts
Save Topic
first time in salou

Can any one advise whats salou like in october. We are travelling with our 10 yr old and want to make sure (first holiday without big sister) that she won't be fed up if the weather is not great

Newtownards
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: first time in salou

Hello Shazzasews. I have been to Salou in October. the weather can be a bit iffy!! Sunny and warm but has a few off days. Have posted a few answers to questions on the forum just click on my name and you will see. ok. As for a ten year old, when I was last there with my great neice who was ten she did enjoy herself. The Portaventura was great of course a few days a week, and then there was the crazy golf space the days out and she wont get bored. If she wants a water park the Aquopolis at La Pineda Closes on the 10th OCtober. The Caribe is already closed by then. There are shops open all day and plenty to see at night. enjoy your holiday. Hope it helps you.

Ayrshire
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: first time in salou

thanks for the info. Would you advise summer clothing or autumn?

Newtownards
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: first time in salou

When I was there I had my usual summer clothing but you would need a cardigan maybe in the later evening. I also took a jacket just in case it did rain.To cap it all, I went prepared for rain. We did have warm sunny days of course. When we went to the Theme Park we were on the wet rides got drenched of course, but dried out quite quickly. Hope it helps.

Ayrshire
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: first time in salou

great help. Many thanks for all the info.

5. Re: first time in salou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 10:16