We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats the weather like?

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
donegal
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
whats the weather like?

hi going to salou on the 27th, just wondering what the weather will be like. also we are staying in the dorado palace hotel if anyone has any info that would be great, thanks ash

Newtownards
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whats the weather like?

Hiya Scallyblueash ,daughter stayed in salou dorada palace some time ago and wouldnt consider staying anywhere else. from her photos we could see the Portaventura theme park in the background and she said it was within walking distance. she loved it. My seocond daughter stayed Portaventura hotel in May last year and loved it too. They both loved Salou and so do I. I am just mad for the theme park would go again tomorrow but am otherwise booked to meet family in Marmaris!! message if anything you need to know ok.

2. Re: whats the weather like?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 06:26