We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PortAventura and Salou at Easter

bury
3 posts
Save Topic
PortAventura and Salou at Easter

My 9 year old son and I are booked into Hotel PortAventura for 2 weeks during the Easter holidays.

Just wondering what to expect with it being Easter though very early in the season.

Will the park be open late throughout the hols or just Easter weekend? And is it generally busy?

Also wondering if there are any "festival" celebrations on with it being Easter, was in Spain twice before for Easter and the religious street "festivals" were amazing!!

Any other hints, tips and recommendations would be helpful too!!

Thanks =)

London
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: PortAventura and Salou at Easter

Hi bw14fc,

PortAventura is open from 2 weeks before Easter, up to 6 of january (3 kings day). Every day open.

Busy only this Easter weekend. And every summer weekend.

You can find this religious street festivals in every town or village. But the nearest and relevant place from PortAventura is Tarragona (10 Km away). This city has the consideration of Patrimoni de la Humanitat, and the Easter Festivals: Interés Nacional. If you are interested, I can send you the schedule for the next Easter.

barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PortAventura and Salou at Easter

hi,

there are some parades during easter in the area..the most important are in friday, for instance in Tarragona , the parade of saint burial...but also in torredembarra, altafulla, etc

bury
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: PortAventura and Salou at Easter

Thanks for your speedy replies!!

It would be wonderful if you could send me that schedule then I can hopefully plan to see some of the parades..... will public transport be affected though with it being Easter (I don't drive).

Any idea of the opening times at PA during the 2 weeks please? =)

4. Re: PortAventura and Salou at Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations