We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Towels at Port aventura Hotel

Devon
7 posts
Save Topic
Towels at Port aventura Hotel

We are staying at the Port adventura hotel in June dose anynoe know if the towels are provided for use by the pools.

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Towels at Port aventura Hotel

Hello, you pay €15 deposit for each pool towel.

We Pay it at reception on the first day then you can change the towels whenever you like(twice or three times a day if you like).

Devon
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Towels at Port aventura Hotel

Thanks for the info we stayed at the hotel caribe 5 years ago and the towels were provided free. Hotel was lovely but having teenagers thought we would try this hotel so the kids could get easy access into the park. Is there a good part of the hotel to ask for when choosing the rooms. Many thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
458 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Towels at Port aventura Hotel

What about towels at the beach club??

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Towels at Port aventura Hotel

Windmilldevon - They charge a deposit at all the PA hotels now because the towels were 'disappearing'LOL. There's no deposit for the safe now though because they are updated.

We always ask for block 3 but it's by the small pool area not by the big complex of pools where the pool bar is - it's near the park entrance and restaurant though. I think if you just ask for a room overlooking a pool you will be happy.

Cassie - there is no deposit for towels at the beach club, they take your hotel, room number and name , then cross you off the list when you return the towels.

Devon
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Towels at Port aventura Hotel

Thank you will ask for top floor with a pool view. Have you been there often? The food was really good last time. Do they still have a fridge in the rooms. Really looking forward to it.

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Towels at Port aventura Hotel

We are going again in June - the 4th time to this hotel.

The food is very good at breakfast and at dinner.

Devon
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Towels at Port aventura Hotel

Thank you for all your help have a lovely time.

London, United...
Level Contributor
458 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Towels at Port aventura Hotel

swan007,

You recommend block 3 as being a 'good' block to stay in. Is this noisy as it is near the entrance and the restaurant?? Ideally we need a 'quiet' room. Thanks for your help :-)

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Towels at Port aventura Hotel

Cassie - my son is autistic and we like block 3 because it's quiet, but also because it's familiar to my son which is important in our circumstances. I think all the blocks are quiet really unless you are by the 'village square' where the entertainment is in the evenings.

Even though the hotel is in the park it is amazingly quiet and tranquil.

If it weren't for my sons special needs I'd just ask for a room overlooking a pool. They don't guarantee requests but they do their best, and we've been lucky so far and keep our fingers crossed that they can give us the area we want.

I bet you are getting excited now, I am and we still have 6 weeks before we go.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
298 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Towels at Port aventura Hotel

We are going on 29th May...can't wait never been here before, 2 adults 1 5 year old.....where is the best place to eat..our little one is a picky eater...

Get answers to your questions about Salou