We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Reus to Salou?

Caerphilly, South...
Level Contributor
105 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
How to get from Reus to Salou?

I've read about the Plana buses to get from Reus to Salou - my question is how do you know where to get off? Do you tell the driver your hotel or the address etc?

Thanks,

Marie

liverpool ,england
Level Contributor
690 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Reus to Salou?

i went with same concerns ,just came back today ,youll see the bus when you get outside the arrivals ,there isa helper with the driver ,who asks were your going ,and he relates to the driver who shouts you when you get to your hotel ,if you are gettin picked up aswell you give your return flight details and they arrange to pick you up for 9.95 e return ,i use them return and they were excellent.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from Reus to Salou?

Plana are well experienced, and as Paul has pointed out, remove a lot of the stress for those doing it by themselves. Just make sure for your return trip, to stand at the right bus stop, not necessarily the one you get dropped off at, (it's probably the one across the road)

Chester
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from Reus to Salou?

Marie,

In case you're interested we've jus come back. The Plana buses are very good - just tell them the hotel name or if you've got it the name of the street. I dont know if this helps but if like us you have more than 4 people travelling and would have to use 2 taxis, here is the name and telephone number of a nice reliable guy with a Mercedes 7 seater MPV/ Minibus - cost us 40 Euros each way with loads of space for luggage.

Juan Jose Rodrigues

Tel: 610 35 11 01 - you'll need to put 0034 in front if you ring from UK. Took us 15 minutes from Playa Llanguenadets - between Salou and Cap Salou.

Good luck.

riskman456

4. Re: How to get from Reus to Salou?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2010, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Salou