We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Day trip (Nou Camp)

Kilmarnock
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona Day trip (Nou Camp)

Hi, we are heading to Salou in early July and I have been looking at doing a trip to Barcelona and The Nou Camp Stadium, is it easier to book the organised Plana tour or would I be better making my own way via public bus or train.

There will be 5 adults and 6 kids if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Day trip (Nou Camp)

Buses will be safer because of the pickpockets outside train stations and you have to be careful on the trains as well. Considering there is many of you the bus is the best option using the Bus Plana. in terms of cost i don't what it costs for a train ticket because it's been a few years since I've used the train. People say it's roughly 12 euros return to Barcelona each whether that's correct or not i do not know. The bus costs 27.90 euros each for adults and 24.90 euros for a child each the Nou Camp ticket is included and get three and a half hours in Barcelona itself. You can see for youself using the search engine by typing Bus Plana.

Edited: 13 June 2010, 01:34
2. Re: Barcelona Day trip (Nou Camp)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2010, 07:34