We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gloden Avenida Apartments in Salou..advice please!

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
merseyside
12 posts
Save Topic
Gloden Avenida Apartments in Salou..advice please!

Hi, I am thinking of booking here for early october for our family of 4.

After looking for ages at all the different apartments (got to be self catering) it would seem nearly all ask for a breakage deposit of 100 euros ! I dont see this anywhere for the Golden Avenida, if anyone has stayed there I would be grateful if you could tell me if they ask for one or not.

Also what is the immediate area surronding the aparthotel like ? Many thanks.

merseyside
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gloden Avenida Apartments in Salou..advice please!

OOPS ! I meant Golden...lol !

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gloden Avenida Apartments in Salou..advice please!

golden avenida do not normally take a deposit but might if you were a group of young lads or girls. But this a family hotel and you do not get these groups, mostly young family,s.The hotel is in an ideal place 5 mins from beach and 3 mins from shopping strip but in a very quiet area .mostly residential area around, with golden port hotel next door and villas across the road.hope this helps

merseyside
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gloden Avenida Apartments in Salou..advice please!

Oh that sounds great, just didn't want to be stuck somewhere off the beaten track with miles to walk to the nearest shop !

Thanks so much .

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gloden Avenida Apartments in Salou..advice please!

When i went in July there was no breakage deposit. They wanted 20 Euros a week for the safe and also a deposit of 6 Euros for the key.

merseyside
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Gloden Avenida Apartments in Salou..advice please!

Rhight ho, thats fine, I have booked through thomson for a bargain price and we are really looking forward to it, most other places have 50/50 reviews but these are the only ones I have seen with consistently great reviews, so hopefully it will be great...even in october !

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gloden Avenida Apartments in Salou..advice please!

they dont charge a deposit atleast they didn,t last year. The apartments are great for everything close to shops and beach and no loud bars close to the apartments but only 3 mins walk away to bars shops and supermarket ideal position really

merseyside
12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Gloden Avenida Apartments in Salou..advice please!

Lovely, can't wait !!

8. Re: Gloden Avenida Apartments in Salou..advice please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 08:17