We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in late May early June

Belfast
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Weather in late May early June

Coming to Salou in late May early June and just wondering what the weather is like. :-)

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in late May early June

Late May /early June will usually be nice and hot, but not too overwhelming. I like early June or September, it's too hot in August for me, so I suppose it depends on what you want.

CUMBRIA
Level Contributor
593 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in late May early June

Hi

we have been for the past 3 years at this time. On the whole we have had great weather, (sometimes VERY hot) usually a morning or 2 where its been a bit overcast but as I say for the most part it was sunny and very warm.

Enjoy!

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in late May early June

We stayed from the 22nd to thr 5th june last year and every day it was around 27/28. it even reached 30 on the day we went to the waterpark. lovely and sunny, must have had 1 overcast day, evenings could get a little chilly though.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
583 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in late May early June

I am also looking to go early June and have a child that will be 2. She loves the water and would like a bit advise, will the pools be too cold in June?

West Midlands
Level Contributor
3 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in late May early June

apartmentspain.co.uk/costa_dorada_weather.htm

West Midlands
Level Contributor
3 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in late May early June

apartmentspain.co.uk/costa_dorada_weather.htm

7. Re: Weather in late May early June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Salou