We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

girls party holiday in salou?

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
51 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
girls party holiday in salou?

hi

we are a group of 8 girls ages 18/19 hoping to go on a wild party holiday in july. would salou be suitable for our age and if so where is the best area to stay? preferably near the night life. are there many nightclubs?

thanks

grace

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: girls party holiday in salou?

Salou would be a good base, even Cap salou or La Pineda to the south. Pacha is in La Pineda and has decent DJs and Party Nights, including foam parties. Plenty of late clubs in Salou and Cap salou.

Just do as you would at home, mind your drinks and stick together.

Salou, Spain
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: girls party holiday in salou?

Every where will be busy then its the height of the season there are some great bars in salou, the 2 biggest are charlie chaplins and christys irish bar which are right next to each other kiss and 007 are also good, but for a ggroup of young girls get yourself to Chaplins as anything goes and you are gauranteed to get driunk and enjoy yourselfs!!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: girls party holiday in salou?

Hiya, I'm 17.. going salou with my 10 mates.. 7 lads 3 girls we're all 17 - 20 we're all hoping for a wild holiday too! We're going june 27th - july 8th so go around then to grow an even wilder atmosphere together :) I've been to salou almost every year since I was younger, but only the last couple of years have I seen it been so wild at night! foam parties and loud nights galore, drink and everything to keep ya going salou is it!!x

Edited: 01 April 2011, 22:13
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: girls party holiday in salou?

hello i was just wondering the same thing and obviously youve been now so i was just wondering what it was like???!! :)

Reus, Catalonia...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: girls party holiday in salou?

Check this website, very nice boat parties

http://salouboatparty.co.uk/

Lisbon, Portugal
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: girls party holiday in salou?

hiii...

me and some friends are thinking going to Salou this summer. We have some doubts about houses, guesthouses, hotels, etc...

I would like to know the best places, prices and conditions...some help please!! =)

send the answers to my email, ruimlopes_16@hotmail.com

thanks!

Lisbon, Portugal
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: girls party holiday in salou?

hiii...

me and some friends are thinking going to Salou this summer. We have some doubts about houses, guesthouses, hotels, etc...

I would like to know the best places, prices and conditions...some help please!! =)

send the answers to my email, ruimlopes_16@hotmail.com

thanks!

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: girls party holiday in salou?

What doubts do you have? I will try my best to put your mind at rest.

Edited: 10 January 2013, 22:31
Lincoln, England...
Level Contributor
123 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: girls party holiday in salou?

am out there july 2nd and carnt wait to get to chaplins have been told good things abot this bar so roll on july

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: girls party holiday in salou?

Myself and about 4/5 other lads are going to Salou in early June. We're all 18/19. Could anyone recommend CHEAP accommodation that's half decent? Also bar and nightclub recommendations would be appreciated

Thanks!