We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice on molinos park hotel

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
365 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
advice on molinos park hotel

Have booked flights beginning of April just for a couple of days break, did the same last year and stayed at Hotel Cap Salou but this doesn't open until end April. I have read some terrible reviews on Molinos Park but the price is amazing! is it really that bad for 3 nights with girlfriend, both in late 20's

Any help would be appreciated

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice on molinos park hotel

It's an ok hotel in a decent area. Like any other hotel, some of the guests can let themselves down, especially with the A.I. I've always found it clean and the majority of staff are ok. The food, including the snacks could be better but they were always edible.

Having been to Cap salou before, you'll know what there is in the area.

Molinos also has a decent roof bar area with jaccuzi, no children allowed, if you want to get away from the noise for a while.

2. Re: advice on molinos park hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations