We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good hotel in Salou aimed at adults

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
Level Contributor
243 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Good hotel in Salou aimed at adults

I've just found some really cheap Ryanair flights for May and going to book them, what I want to do is stay in Salou as a base but visit Barcelona, Tarragona etc by train or bus rather than stay in Barcelona itself. I would like a nice reasonable priced 4* hotel preferably more for adults near the beach and bars, I stayed in Salou about 10 years ago at a hotel called Cambrills Princess but it was overlooking a railway line which I didn't like but don't really know of any other hotels. Hope I'm not asking for too much thanks.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good hotel in Salou aimed at adults

Hi, you can do worse than stay in Estival Park or La Hacienda in La Pineda, just outside Salou, easy access to bus and train. Both are family hotels but good for couples too.

In Salou, the Villa Romana, Regina Gran and El Paso get decent reviews.

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good hotel in Salou aimed at adults

The Magnolia is a nice boutique type hotel that's more for adults than families.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
243 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good hotel in Salou aimed at adults

many thanks to you both for your info unfortunately I won't be booking them as just as I clicked on to book the bargain Ryanair flight it shot up in price, therefore with the hotel cost, transfers etc it wasn't viable. I have a note of your suggestions in case the flights come up again at areasonable price.

4. Re: Good hotel in Salou aimed at adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Salou