We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

salou to tarragona

peterborough
Level Contributor
128 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
salou to tarragona

is it worth going to tarragon? from Salou how long does it take to get there on the bus? what number bus and where to get it in salou?and cost please,thanks

barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: salou to tarragona

hi,

you can take the train : it takes about 15 minutes and cost 1'75€ (R. Express).

If you prefer the bus is: L1409...it takes about 30'

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: salou to tarragona

Hi wiggo, I'd say it was certainly worth a visit. The busses run every 15 minutes or so and the stops are all along the front at Salou, on the beach side, up through Cap Salou and then La Pineda. Wherever you are staying shouldn't be too far from a bus stop.

peterborough
Level Contributor
128 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: salou to tarragona

hi thanks very much for your replies,sounds like we should go,thanks,wiggo

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: salou to tarragona

My wife and I travelled through from Salou on Easter week Thursday and found the market on Ramba Nova going like a fair. Yes, the city looks a bit rough around the edges, but there are shades of Barcelona once you get beyond the bus station.

Well worth a visit. Make sure your walk up Rambla Nova continues all the way to the top, where what's great to see is the sea itself..

5. Re: salou to tarragona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 21:20