We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plana Bus to Cap Salou

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Plana Bus to Cap Salou

Hi We are travelling to Best Cambrils, Cap Salou in July and returning from Euro Salou Hotel, Salou. With regards to the Plana bus, do they drop off anywhere near the hotels mentioned as I have two babies under two?

Many Thanks

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plana Bus to Cap Salou

Hi Mam, can you re-check your booking as Best Cambrils is in the town of Cambrils which is the other side of Salou from Cap Salou.

The Plana Bus will stop as close to your hotel as it can so you shouldn't have far to walk, which ever hotel you stay in. Just confirm your pickup point for your return journey. Make it clear to the drivers assistant which hotel you need picked up from.

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Plana Bus to Cap Salou

Hi there, sorry I meant to say Best Negresco!!

I swayed between the two and chose Negresco in the end. I then move up coast for three nights then come back to Euro Salou Hotel. I am hoping that Best Negresco and Euro Salou are far enough away for it it feel like two separate places? Thanks very much

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plana Bus to Cap Salou

No problem, Best Negresco is down of the main road and I'm not sure if the Plana Bus from the airport goes down to the hotel or drops you on the main road. This link will let you see the main road bus stop and the road down to the Best Negresco.

The main road is on the left, where the busses are and the hotel can be seen through the trees on the right hand side.

maps.google.co.uk/…

The two areas, Negresco and Euro Salou are totally different so you should get the feeling of a two base holiday.

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Plana Bus to Cap Salou

Thats great. Thanks very much for the link. Do you get to Salou a lot? It's my first time and I have two girls under two so hopefully I have made good choices with place and hotels.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plana Bus to Cap Salou

No problem. I get over as often as I can but not as often as I like. Feedback from both hotels is good and Salou is fairly level (not counting Cap Salou) so you should be ok.

Should be hot in July so pack the wee ones' suncream

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Plana Bus to Cap Salou

Thanks.

Will pack the suncream and the UV suits which are great as the eldest loves the sand and stays for hours. Thanks again for all the information.

Dundee Scotland
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Plana Bus to Cap Salou

Hi There

We stayed at Best Negresco last year and found that buses do not go to front of hotel. They will drop you at the top of the short hill and you will have to carry luggage down to hotel. Same on return. we are both 60 s and were a bit disapointed at the bus stops being up the hill, but other than that ,

this hotel is excellent. Hope you enjoy your holiday.

newyork
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Plana Bus to Cap Salou

i have been reading this forum and noticed you are discussing best negressco. well we are going there next week and we are worried we might of picked a really quiet and out of the way hotel? we have 70 year olds in our party but they do like the strip also! personally i have kids under 12 and like family complexes. do you think it will suit us all?

North West
Level Contributor
77 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Plana Bus to Cap Salou

I am going to Best Negresco in August and like others am a bit unsure if it is the right choice.I have 2 teenagers and an eight year old and hope that there is enough for the teenagers.We will be going to parks but is there football or anything around hotel?Love to hear from someone who has been lately.Thanks

10. Re: Plana Bus to Cap Salou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 01:16