We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Airport to Salou

10 posts
Save Topic
Barcelona Airport to Salou

I really hope, someone can help. I try to find the easyest (and cheapest) way to get from Barcelona BCN Airport Terminal 2 to Salou. Our plane arrives at 9 am.

Thank you

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Airport to Salou

Plana Bus www.busplana.com/spa/item/ART00077.html

(Cheapest Option)

You will have to get a free shuttle bus to Terminal 1.

Otherwise the easiest option will likely be the Transfers4u Shuttle or Taxi as i use them from Reus.

This is not from personal experience as i use Reus airport usually to get to Salou.

10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Airport to Salou

Thanks for your help. In some forum I read that the bus from Barcelona to Salou doesnt exist anymore.... May it was not a correct information. I dont speak spanish and the timetable didnt open in eglish, would you please check if we find a bus around 9 am on sunday?

Thanks again

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Airport to Salou

oh sorry i have google translate on chrome my fault i have gotten so use to it. 11.55am so the bus times are a bit awkward as it leaves a long wait at the airport, but on the bright side you won't miss it.

14.95 euros per person. 2 hour journey.

Return times are

4,50am

6'45am

9,10am

10'05am

11'05am

14,05pm

17'00pm

www.busplana.com/spa/item/ART00077.html

3rd PDF file list of stops.

Depends on what you want to do as you will be looking at approx £34 pp for a shuttle with them.

Edited: 03 July 2011, 01:13
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona Airport to Salou

Thank you, you helped a lot.

I think we try to find a train there. It is to lot to wait for the bus for 3 hours :-(

Have you got any idea?

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barcelona Airport to Salou

Sorry for the long wait for me to reply. As for the train this site will help you barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/airport/trans…

You will have to catch a train from the airport to Barcelona Estacio SANTS for 10.00am or 10.59am to catch the train into Salou.

Sorry i can't inform you the train times from the airport to SANTS station as i can't find any information

Edited: 03 July 2011, 23:19
UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Barcelona Airport to Salou

It would help if i had the exact date as there may be a difference in the train times just thought of it now.

10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Barcelona Airport to Salou

Thank you for your help. We arrive on 18. szept. at 8 am.

10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Barcelona Airport to Salou

I don't know why, but I can not find any train to Salou from Barcelona. I looked it on Renfe website. :-(...

10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Barcelona Airport to Salou

ok :-) I find it on the website you have given to me.

Thank you again

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Barcelona Airport to Salou

You definitely found both Barcelona to Salou and from Salou to Barcelona? If you need any other help just give us a message.