We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dorada Palace Dirt Cheap

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Dorada Palace Dirt Cheap

Dorada Palace down to as little as £35 a week self catering in October again with First Choice

£5 a night and the kids club is still open

:)

The same price as the taxi from the airport !

Edited: 24 August 2011, 21:30
CUMBRIA
Level Contributor
596 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dorada Palace Dirt Cheap

hi

I have just had a look and I cant believe how cheap it is! Off to see if I can find some cheap flights to go with it!!lol

thanks!!

ireland
Level Contributor
204 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dorada Palace Dirt Cheap

Thanks for the tip. What dates did u look at in October becase i cant find it :(

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dorada Palace Dirt Cheap

Search for hotels only in First Choice try this link, not sure if it will work.

http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/accom/page/search/searchresults.page;jsessionid=8C741AF77285F2485A84A41382AB8F5A.iscapefcaop50b

Arbroath, Scotland
Level Contributor
53 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dorada Palace Dirt Cheap

Thanks for the heads up with that.....managed to get 2, 1-bed appts booked for £140 in October for a week :)

Beats 6 of us being stuck in the 1 room that we had planned previously. Gives more spending money when myself and wife head to Alicante for a couple of days for the Scotland game.

Granny and Godmother taking the kids so sure they will have fun too :)

What are the apartments like? - other reviews seem to be good.

Edited: 29 August 2011, 22:13
London
Level Contributor
180 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dorada Palace Dirt Cheap

I know you can't predict anything - but whats the weather like in October and is Salou still 'open', when does it close down for the winter...?

London
Level Contributor
180 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dorada Palace Dirt Cheap

I know you can't predict anything - but whats the weather like in October and is Salou still 'open', when does it close down for the winter...?

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dorada Palace Dirt Cheap

I've been looking at this too! I cannot believe how cheap it is!!! I'm going to salou next Tuesday but for those prices I'm thinking about going again!!! Would be interested to hear what the weather is like too- although it's not the be all and end all and it's gotta be better than here!! :-0

8. Re: Dorada Palace Dirt Cheap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 18:22
Get answers to your questions about Salou