We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can any one help

Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
can any one help

can you upgraid to allinclusive in dorada palace, we have booked with first choice they give details of allinclusive package but on booking form it only gives the price for self catering or half board

Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can any one help

I would suggest you e-mailing them have never stayed there and therefore don't know if they will respond in a quick manner recepcion@doradapalace.com

Level Contributor
2,696 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can any one help

When i stayed you could only upgrade to bb and half board all inclusive was not an option but may have changed now. Ask at reception when checking in

London, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can any one help

from what i know all inclusive is not an option here, we have been to this hotel 7 years running with the exception of this year so we know the hotel pretty well. Tht said this is a lovely hotel (hence the 7 visits) and well worth going half board. hth xx

4. Re: can any one help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 11:18
Get answers to your questions about Salou