We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Donaire Beach Hotel

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Donaire Beach Hotel

can any one tell me eneything about this hotel?is it near the wee fountains at the beach front and next to mcdonalds and stuff?x

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Donaire Beach Hotel

The Golden Donaire is right on the beach, in La Pineda. A 15 minute bus ride from Salou.

Level Contributor
196 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Donaire Beach Hotel

We have stayed here a few times. It is in La Pineda, not Salou. It is right on the beach as you are coming into La Pineda from Salou. Very nice hotel if you have kids.

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Donaire Beach Hotel

hi yeah we have a wee boy if only it was in salou.xx

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
821 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Donaire Beach Hotel

I have heard nothing but great things about this hotel, and we are booked to go in September... La Pineda is a short bus ride from Salou and has a awesome beach, water park and is not over crowded like Salou. If you are on Facebook there is a group dedicated to this hotel, speak to them, they will answer everything, they have been very helpful to me, people have been going thetre for years over and over

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
821 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden Donaire Beach Hotel

But if you really want to go to Salou, I can highly recommend Sanguli camping, there childrens club is fab! And the facilities are just great...

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golden Donaire Beach Hotel

we have been to salou twice first 5 years ago and stayed in the Jamie 1 hotel then we were there in September and stayed at best oasis park hotel,we are going back next year for honeymoon but taking our son with us and are going to book golden avenida suits i think.iv heart problems and stuff and couldn't cope with the hills in cap salou.x

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
44 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golden Donaire Beach Hotel

does anyony know if you can get bus tickets for 2 persons in le pineda how do they work,do you buy singles or group tickets ?

baron777red
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Golden Donaire Beach Hotel

hi linda you can buy a 10 ride bus ticket, for 13 euros which is easier and cheaper than buying singles

9. Re: Golden Donaire Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2013, 10:17