We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H10 Salauris Palace

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
H10 Salauris Palace

hi there

can anyone help me? i'm thinking of booking this hotel for our hols but not sure about some of the reviews for the food, some reviewers saying that there is alot of fish on the menu. i'm a wee bit of a fussy eater especially when it comes to fish dishes. so please if u have been to this hotel can u tell me if the food is good.

thanks

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,027 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H10 Salauris Palace

I have stayed in this hotel several times in the past and could never fault the food. There was always plenty of choice meat/fish dishes, salad, pasta and a childrens section of food. I had no problems with the food and was satisfied with the choice but thats just my opinion, I know its difficult to please everybody when it comes to food.

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H10 Salauris Palace

I'm not a big love of having fish and there is always alternatives on offer the food is varied and is one of the best hotel chains to eat. It is always hard to please people when serving that many people and some people moan about buffets and makes me think why did you book half board/full board or all inclusive because they generally offer buffets. The place is kept clean as well and food looks rather inviting. That's my opinion it will depend on what kind of person you are in terms of taste buds, but you can't knock the place unless it suddenly changes this year.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: H10 Salauris Palace

hi

thanks for ur quick replies. l usually go half board and dont have a problem with the food but just when some reviewers had said there was alot of fish dishes on offer at this hotel l was a bit worried but thanks to ur replies l am going away to book this hotel for my summer holidays :-)

thanks again

4. Re: H10 Salauris Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2013, 10:22