We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices plz!!

glasgow
Level Contributor
644 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
prices plz!!

we booked to go to salou for aweek in june.

there are 5 of us going and am looking for prices for the following.

an airport transfer return

and also ticket prices for port venturer and the water park aswell.

this is our first time in 7 years to salou and suspect the prices have jumped a lot since we were last there as has everywhere.

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: prices plz!!

Transfers from Reus to Salou are between 30 and 35 euro each way. Check out 365 for portaventura tickets. There is a 3 day 2 park ticket which allows one day in theme park and one in water park.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prices plz!!

prices for transfer will be roughly 40 euro but pre book a transfer before you go taxi,s from airport can only take 4 so you will need 2 which is 80 euro. I usually book a transfer going to hotel then on the way back ask the hotel to phone you a taxi for 5 which will cost 40 euro this saves waiting about wondering if your transfer is going to turn up to take you back to airport.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,847 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prices plz!!

From Reus airport a Plana bus will take you near to your hotel and arrange to pick you up agaqin to return home

When I went in October the price was 10.50 euros return.

Graham

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: prices plz!!

When we went in october there were lots of 7 seater taxis at the airport, this was the first time I noticed them, out of curiosity I asked how much it would be and was quoted 35euro by two different drivers. However we had prebooked with www.touchdowntours.co.uk who were charging 30 euro.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: prices plz!!

yeah a 7 seater would not fit my family of 5 plus driver doesn,t leave much space for 5 cases and 5 pieces of hand luggage. They usually send a 9 seater minibus for us. But when we booked with touchdown tours they sent a 7 seater that was not suited for the job and had to sit with hand luggage on our laps not worth the 76 euros we paid.

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: prices plz!!

Touchdown are using landrovers they have changed owners in the last year or two. We usually just bring 3 cases and some travel cases dont want to be paying Ryanairs extortionate prices for luggage :)

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: prices plz!!

after thinking about it. I got mixed up it wasn,t 5 of us it was 4 in a citroen hatch back because my oldest daughter was on holiday with a friend but still charged us 76 euro on arrival so we had to sit with small cases on our laps. on the way back they sent a slightly bigger estate so was better that was in 2009 though

glasgow
Level Contributor
644 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: prices plz!!

Cheers for the info . Cheapest I could find is with transfers4u £86 return.

I looked on touchdown but couldnt find the prices on there site

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: prices plz!!

i think that is quite expensive thats nearly 100 euro. my advice would be to get the plana bus, like graham says it is only 10.50 return and is reliable. works out about 40 pound cheaper. You have to e mail touchdown or phone them for a price

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: prices plz!!

I honestly don,t know how they can charge the prices they charge. My taxi to edinburgh airport a similar distance cost 18 pound. And a shuttle from alicante to benidorm a distance of 60km costs about 5 pound return but a shuttle from reus to salou costs 14 pound return