We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portaventura salou help

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Portaventura salou help

We will be heading to salou this july and wanted to get 7 day portaventura tickets, is it best to buy them directly from the site or are they cheaper elsewhere? I was wondering how the tickets work, can you go to the park more than once in one day or does that count as more than one days use. What is the best way to get to portaventura from say the hotel "villamarina" or around that part? Also what is the best mode of transport from Barcelona airport to salou and is it best to prebook? Also I have heard something about barcelona magic fountains, what is it?

Thank you for all help :)

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,693 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portaventura salou help

Quite a lot of questions there so I will answer the most important one the transfer: plana bus run a service from barcelona but you can prebook a transfer which costs 30 pound each return. You can get a train but ths option is not direct. These option are explained better on the home page where it says top questions about salou , top of the list is: how to get from airport.

Portaventura tickets are best bought before you leave through attraction tix or similar website. If you use your tickets twice in a day thats 2 days used but you will probably not go every day so it should work out ok.

You could walk from villamarina but the best way is by bus or taxi there and bus back. Villamarina run a free bus into town so you could use that and walk the rest of the way but I would just get the bus direct

glasgow
Level Contributor
654 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portaventura salou help

Just a idea. Mayb 1 ov the destination experts could put this info in the thread at the top of the page most questions asked. Since ive came on the salou forum most of the thngs asked r about portaventure and transfers so if 1 of the d.e could put up sum prices and websites I think it would help a lot of ppl. And save them answering the same questions over and over cheers

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Portaventura salou help

I will edit the "what can I see at port aventura" question to include ways of getting there when I get a chance. I usually stay at hotel portaventura so not completely aufait with all the transfers so I will have to look all this up first, I will get on to it as soona as I get a chance. There already is a top question on airport transfers. I think a lot of new posters are unaware of the top question section, or how to do a search to look for something so I dont mind shareing whatever info I have by answering the same questions a lot.

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Portaventura salou help

The website below shows the price of the different Portaventura tickets from several different online companies.

http://www.justsalou.co.uk/PortAventura.asp

The magic fountains in Barcelona are quite spectacular well worth a visit - Planabus do several excursions which include a visit to the Magic Fountain.

glasgow
Level Contributor
654 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Portaventura salou help

I used sum info I got from this forum for transfers if u want to ad this tounchdown transfers €32 each way for a 5 seater. Byt you need to email them for prices.

I usually go on the marmaris forum and theres loads of info I would b lost without TA

Edited: 06 March 2012, 13:33
FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
17,013 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Portaventura salou help

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we misss you loads Andy PMSL see you again next year Marmaris 2013....

Stevie

7. Re: Portaventura salou help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 19:40
Get answers to your questions about Salou