We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calypso hotel - portaventura

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
438 posts
173 reviews
Save Topic
Calypso hotel - portaventura

Hi

Can anyone tell me how far it is to portaventura from the calypso hotel. Is it within walking distance or do we need to catch a bus or train. Any information would be much appreciated thanks. We are going 21st July if that makes any difference.

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calypso hotel - portaventura

I would say it would be a walk of approximately 25 - 30 minutes a lot of which is uphill but there are plenty buses that go or the little tourist road train which also goes frequently. You can get a T10 card for the buses which gives 10 journeys for approximately 12 euros.

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
438 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calypso hotel - portaventura

Thanks for your speedy reply much appreciated.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,693 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Calypso hotel - portaventura

its about 1.5 miles to the gate from there. i would get a bus from there because there is a lot of walking in the park and quite a few hills in the park also.

Derby, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Calypso hotel - portaventura

How much is the tickets for the water park and porta Ventura please from the hotel

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,693 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Calypso hotel - portaventura

I would get your portaventura tickets before you go from attraction tix

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Calypso hotel - portaventura

hya theres a little train that stops outside the calypso, it goes to port aventura, its about 10 minutes and 3 euro an adult and 1.50 a child

7. Re: Calypso hotel - portaventura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 06:17