We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Estival park, beach towel deposit?

sunny south yorks
Level Contributor
63 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Estival park, beach towel deposit?

Hi, we are going to Estival park on the 4th may and we have read some reviews where you can get beach towels but pay a deposit? Not bothered about the deposit its just so i know not to take any. Has anybody been? Can you help? Thanks in advance. Claire x

Scotland
Level Contributor
191 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Estival park, beach towel deposit?

Although we usually stay in the apartment complex at Estival Park, when we take a wander round the pools at the hotel buildings I'm sure there is a "hut" type thing with towels for loungers/pool. Either way I wouldnt bother taking any with me as I'm sure that if you want to get towels from the hotel it shouldnt be a problem. Hope this helps.

Scotland
Level Contributor
191 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Estival park, beach towel deposit?

Forgot to say...................we are going to Estival Park on 14th April for a week. will find out about the towels and post info on here!

sunny south yorks
Level Contributor
63 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Estival park, beach towel deposit?

Thankyou :)

Scotland
Level Contributor
191 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Estival park, beach towel deposit?

Hi there, just got back this afternoon from Estival Park. Checked out the towel situation for you......................only hotel No1 and the apartments were opened, and there was in fact a wooden hut/shed beside where the lifeguard sits with towels for rent/hire, weather was sunny but cold so no one in the pool, so as far as i could make out there is a refundable deposit for the towels, so no need to take them with you. Hope this helps..............anything else i can help with, just ask!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Estival park, beach towel deposit?

Were you all inclusive, what was the food drinks etc like there?

Scotland
Level Contributor
191 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Estival park, beach towel deposit?

We were half board basis, staying in the apartments. Food was very varied, but plenty of everything................always pasta with several sauces, chips and chicken most nights. Never had drinks in the hotel so not sure of the prices and/or size of the measures. Been going for 7 years now and have never found fault.

7. Re: Estival park, beach towel deposit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Salou