We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pushchair

Liverpool, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pushchair

Hi All

I am travelling with my 3year old daughter in the next few weeks. we are staying in Cap Salou. We were thinking about buying a cheap pushcahir here and taking it with us but then someone suggested buying one there and then leaving it, rather than paying to bring it back home with us.

Can anyone tell me if they know anyone who has bought a pushchair while over there? and/or is there an opportunity to do so?

Many thanks!

Klaire

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pushchair

I would imagine it would be cheaper to buy one at home and leave it after you when you come home . My sister bought a cheap one in argos for 20 euros and gave it to one of the cleaners in the apartments when she left ,

regards Deedee

Liverpool, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pushchair

Hi Deedee

Thanks for your reply! I might just do that actually. I was trying to figure out what would be cheaper as we're nly going for four days but i've just looked on the Ryanair website and i think its free to take a pushchair with you. Do you know if your sister paid extra to take her's?

Thanks!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pushchair

Hi,

You could just rent one whilst you are there, If you ask at the reception of your hotel they should be able to help.

You could always e-mail them before you leave.

There are some places that also rent them as well as wheelchairs etc... Maybe someone on here can help, Im not too sure about cap salou

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pushchair

I would take one with me and bring it back. You will probably need it at reus airport and where ever your flying back to. I don,t think ryanair charge for buggies but you better check to make sure, they are quite good at hiding extra charges.

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pushchair

My sister did not get charged for taking the pushchair and she also flew with Ryanair :) I just looked at their Terms and conditions to double check and they definitely dont charge .

regards Deedee

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pushchair

We hired one out from a place called Buddys a few years ago it cost 30e for 5 days. It took ages to find Buddys as it was a bar/cafe and the buggy was very grubby. I would bring one with me as you will end up wasting time finding a place to buy/hire a buggy and then have to return it before you depart.

glasgow
Level Contributor
645 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pushchair

Just buy a cheap 1 and. Leave it there is the best way as you dont check in buggys you take them right to the terminal gate with you

scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pushchair

hi i would def take a buggy for the wee one wi u as it is rather a long walk in the airport to the departures we experianced that last year going bk in may and will def be taking the wee mans buggy

9. Re: Pushchair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Salou