We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to eat in salou ?

Newport South Wales
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
where to eat in salou ?

Hi all , just trying to find out where is good to eat , We are staying AI but its my bf's 30ths birthday while on holiday and would like to take him out for a meal , any ideas on places with good reputations ? , ideally places that serve burgers , steaks , ribs that kinda thing would be perfect! thanks in advance for your help

Stowmarket, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to eat in salou ?

Salou is full of 100s of resturants that would serve that type of food.

Scotland
Level Contributor
183 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to eat in salou ?

Try going in to La Pineda (the next resort to Salou) only 10 mins on the bus plana. A quieter resort than Salou but really nice. The Waterfront restaurant does a varied menu and there is also a nice Italian restaurant too ( cant remember the name of it) but it is near to the Waterfront Restaurant.

greenock
Level Contributor
609 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to eat in salou ?

mcdonalds or burger king,,splash out on the man,,lol

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to eat in salou ?

Suggest you hop on a bus to Cambrils a 10 or 15 minute ride away,. Superb little resort with some excellent waterfront restaurants. Seafood to die for and not that expensive.

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to eat in salou ?

Its been a few years since we went to Salou , and our children were young enough so we didnt go to many fancy places . One of our favourites was The Guinness Tavern , lovely atmosphere and good food. Another place which we loved was the Captains Table great food here also .

I remember eating in one very fancy place , name eludes me , near a lovely fountain . We all four of us had Pasta dishes , 3 minerals and hubbie had a glass of wine and it was not far off 100 euros . We were still hungry after leaving :)

But I would agree with Dartsmadstevie regarding hopping on a bus and going to Cambrills , a great selection of lovely restaurants and a beautiful place ,

regards Deedee

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to eat in salou ?

Another mention for the Guinness Tavern as it fits your taste in food perfectly great steak, burgers and ribs

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: where to eat in salou ?

Hi, if your after steaks etc... I have heard uncle sams is very good,

I have not been there myself but am planning on it this year

http://unclesamssalou.com/default.aspx

I have eaten at 'the brown cow' 'rosies return' robin hood' and 'fox and hounds' and have never had a bad meal, I recommend the ribs from brown cow and the baguettes from robin hood are very good.

Cambrils is great for seafood as it is very fresh and also makes a nice day out(I always come back by boat)

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where to eat in salou ?

I went to uncle sams a couple of years back and thought it was poor. Massive portions but quite embarrassing when your whole family leaves more than half of their meal, a total waste of money.

If he likes pizza and italian food there is a nice place just up the road from the golden avenida across from burger king. nice pizza but expensive

Edited: 12 April 2012, 23:11
9. Re: where to eat in salou ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 11:41
Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations