We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soya/Goats Milk?

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
229 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Soya/Goats Milk?

Hi

We are visiting Salou in May. My little one has a cows milk allergy and uses goats milk at home. Can I get goats or soya milk in Salou. If so, could somebody tell me what colour to look out for or the translation.

We are staying at Golden Avenida so meals etc taken care of - I just want to make sure I have some handy for his cereal.

Many thanks.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,693 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soya/Goats Milk?

Obviously never looked for it but if you can get it here you will get it there. Drop golden hotels an e mail and see if they can help. The manager will find out for you and maybe even have some in the dining room for your childs breakfast.

Stowmarket, United...
Level Contributor
1,100 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Soya/Goats Milk?

Soya milk is in most supermarkets locally, also there is a big carrefour supermarket nearby which will stock all you want.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soya/Goats Milk?

Goat's milk = Leche de cabra

Soya = Soja

No specific color on the package, it depends on the brand.

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
229 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Soya/Goats Milk?

Thank you all for your response. Most helpful.

5. Re: Soya/Goats Milk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 23:45