We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

destination experts?

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
greenock
Level Contributor
609 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
destination experts?

so where are the destination experts on here, posts on here can stand unanswered for days,,,thats why you put yourself forward for the position, to help ,,,

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: destination experts?

As a DE for a couple of destinations, I always look forward to reading responses from everybody that has something to contribute, DE or not. The only posts that I'm reluctant to answer are from people who don't know how to be gracious when they ask for help.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: destination experts?

yeah the salou forum is not as busy as say the marmaris forum or the benidorm forum but you still get valuable info and thats the most important thing.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: destination experts?

everyone has answered clearly and sensibly, if I don't know the answer to a particular question, I won't answer.

I haven't stayed in every hotel (thankfully) so can't comment on most but may point others to reviews etc. or suggest they use the search function.

Hopefully, you have now cleared up the pw's misconceptions.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: destination experts?

I usually stay clear of questions asking about best bars or prices for food but if the question has not been answered I will try. but its just my view and every person is different so may not be accurate. the benidorm forum is excellent for info but you do have to scroll down through idle chit chat to find the info required can be entertaining or frustrating depending what mood your in.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: destination experts?

I would of thought being a rangers fan he would be more concerned with how he is going to get to annan and peterhead next season since you will not see them on tv lol

greenock
Level Contributor
609 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: destination experts?

hmfcno1, you stick to talking about salou. its not the first comment you have made about football, and it shows you know nothing about it,,,but being a hearts fan i can understand ...

greenock
Level Contributor
609 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: destination experts?

and i thank everyone for there comments,

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: destination experts?

I know your a rangers fan from greenock. I must of touched a nerve which was intended. I don,t know many morton fans from greenock wonder why that is? Is it because they know too moch about football to support their local team?

greenock
Level Contributor
609 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: destination experts?

funny thing that,,morton have a bigger support than hearts,,,

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply