We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

12 sleeps

rotherham
Level Contributor
122 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
12 sleeps

Hello anyone else going in 12 days, just had a nightmare with sorting out the ryanair online checkin, booked with on the beach and they book two seperate flights one out and one in on different reference numbers without explaining what they have done so it is now going to cost me 50p min to phone ryanair to comfirm its correct what I have done will not be booking with them again........anyone else had this problem

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 12 sleeps

No, but I have made a spelling mistake with my daughters name before and had to call the customer service number at Ryanair, and to be fair I was only on for a total of 2 minutes and it was sorted.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,693 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 12 sleeps

that does not look like they have made a mistake just booked two seperate flight are you travelling with the same airline there and back or are you travelling back to a different airport than the one you flew from? just make sure you have checked in online for both flights before you go if you haven,t paid for airport check in.

glasgow
Level Contributor
119 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 12 sleeps

Hope you get it all sorted without any problems!

4 sleeps for us!!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 12 sleeps

i have to wait 39 days for my holiday :0 im so excited lol haha

scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 12 sleeps

Its 18 sleeps for us we r off to the Golden Avendia where r uz gd ppl going Scotsgirl

Glasgow
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 12 sleeps

I'm going to calafont hotel :)

scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 12 sleeps

When we were there last year we met a couple who were staying there it was toddlers they had with them and they said it was a great hotel its lovley at Cap Salou its like a wee town on its own hope u all have a lovley time Scotsgirl

Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 12 sleeps

20 days to go for me can't wait to get away from this depressing weather we are having in the uk, Roll on sun sand and cocktails!! :-)

scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 12 sleeps

couldnt have put it better myself lol where is it uz are staying maybe see you in salou sitting there wi a nice cocktail and big sun hat on ha ha happy holiday scotsgirl

greenock
Level Contributor
609 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 12 sleeps

your flight number going is supposed to be different than the one coming back,,check again,,,

Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations