We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Charges at Best Mediterraneo

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Parking Charges at Best Mediterraneo

Hi, we are driving to salou this year and we need to park the car does anyone know how much this hotel charges for parking please

Sandra

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking Charges at Best Mediterraneo

As this is a important request i suggest you use the contact form if you are not going on holiday in the coming weeks or if you happen to be travelling to Salou soon call them http://www.besthotels.es/en/contact

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking Charges at Best Mediterraneo

Thanks but i did and iv'e not had a reply

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking Charges at Best Mediterraneo

there is a lot of on street parking around the mediterraneo so i don,t think you will be struggling to find a space with in a 5 minute walk.

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking Charges at Best Mediterraneo

Is anybody at their desk these days. Sorry i cannot help you i hope someone else can help you. How long has it been? You should try ringing the number it may be expensive, but if there is only limited availability it is best to check as well as ask for prices by ringing.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking Charges at Best Mediterraneo

I got a reply... I'm told around 15€ a night, although why "around" i don't know !!

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking Charges at Best Mediterraneo

im glad you got a reply eventually seems rather strange that ha.

7. Re: Parking Charges at Best Mediterraneo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 18:42
Get answers to your questions about Salou