We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Advice

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Advice

Hi guys,

My girlfriend and I visited Salou two years ago and stayed in the Hotel Las Vegas. We had a great time and loved the hotel but unfortunately it is not available on the dates we plan to travel (early June).

This time we will be travelling with my mother and her partner (mid 50's) and possibly grandfather (80's). We are looking for a hotel that is fairly central, on flat terrain and has good food. An adult only hotel would be a bonus but not sure that will be overly important as we are travelling outwith school holidays.

I've kind of narrowed it down to:

H10 Europa Park

H10 Salauris Palace

H10 Salou Princess

Has anyone got any advice based on their own experience or are they all much of a muchness?

Thanks in advance!

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Advice

It would be great if anyone could advise if any of them are particularly noisy in the evening as well ie close to nightclubs, pubs etc.

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Advice

It would be hard to narrow it down to be honest, but i love the H10 Salauris Palace that is where i have stayed close to the theme park while walkable to the centre and the beach no noise from nightclubs at all. They all have family rooms so they are all catered for families like most of Salou aprt from the nightclubs.

Edited: 08 May 2012, 23:41
Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Advice

As far as I know the Magnolia hotel is adult only. Its near the beach but I dont know if it will fit in with all your other requirements check it out. I had friends who stayed last year and I have to say it looks amazing. http://en.hotelmagnoliasalou.com/

UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Advice

dnt be fooled by the hotel magnolia website which includes children and babies in their reservation process it is adult only forgot about they added a lovely pool bar and restaurant about 2 years ago found the link http://uk.salou.com/eng/item/boella-fiesta-verano.html?PatronBusquedaDescripcion=hotel+magnolia

Edited: 09 May 2012, 11:02
Haacht, Belgium
Level Contributor
837 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Advice

If you want central I'd scratch the Salauris Palace, since it is a lot further away from the beach and shopping streets then the other two in your list.

H10 Princess is more central then H10 Europa Park, but does get less good reviews concerning the food on offer.

I've stayed at H10 Europa Park myself twice and am going back there this summer, I'd definitely recommend it.

Food is good and it's central at the plaza Europe yet you're not bothered by street noise or anything.

There are kids, yet no seperate kids buffet but they do have a kids pool so they're not swimming in the adults one.

So my advice: Go for the Europa Park!

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
4,816 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Advice

<<So my advice: Go for the Europa Park! >>

Same here :)

7. Re: Hotel Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 00:41
Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations