We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

h10 med village

dundee
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
h10 med village

visiting h10 med village in july can anyone tell me if there is a supply of towels in apts its so i can fit more shoes in my suitcase instead and also ive booked tickets for parks through travel republic but just got like a sheet of paper as a voucher do u think there safe i was expecting tickets

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: h10 med village

The ticket is fine, you'll swap the piece of paper for tickets when you first go to Portaventura.

dundee
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: h10 med village

thank you very much for youre reply

Liverpool
Level Contributor
298 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: h10 med village

Also staying here, anyone know how far the hotel is from the beach ?

Manchester
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: h10 med village

Also staying here !!!!! What are the drinks/food prices like here and are there any nearby bars / restaurants as I believe Cap Salou is much quieter than Salou.

Thanks

Level Contributor
425 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: h10 med village

I stayed here a couple of years ago and it's defo the best hotel iv ever stayed in it's so clean! It is in cap salou but if I remember rite it's about 7euro for a taxi into salou but we walked alot it doesn't take long it's around 20mins walk but it's a straight road and yes there r shops and things nearby the hotel too, cap salou is better than stayin central as u get peace at night to sleep :) enjoy ur holiday I loved salou :)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
198 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: h10 med village

I stayed here a couple off years ago and loved it . The rooms are great and staff were very friendly . Only down side is the cost of drinks in the hotel . Not that much in Cap salou but we were quite happy with the entertainment in the hotel . The bus stops right outside the hotel and this takes you into Salou and Port Aventura theme park . If your going to the theme park its worth staying till the end to see the firework and light show . dont worry about getting back to your hotel ,the buses run till really late and you can get one right outside the theme park and drop you off at the hotel . Could go on and on about this hotel as we had a really great time . hope you enjoy yourself and oh yeah they do supply towels .

dundee
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: h10 med village

thanks for ur reply

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
172 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: h10 med village

just got a late booking to the Med Village for 12th june-this will be our 4th year in a row of visiting-a thoroughly fantastic hotel/staff - sooooooooooooo excited,feel like a big kid again! let the good times roll. . . . .

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: h10 med village

Stayed here last August, brilliant hotel for all ages, towels changed daily if needed. Beach is 5 minutes walk away. Cap Salou centre is 10 minutes walk away, has a few restaurants and bars. Hotel itself very expensive for drinks. Would go to Mickeys for a cheap drink, bottle of blue wkd was 7 euro in hotel just 2.50 euro in mickeys, they had a happy hour on pints buy one get one free at 2.50 euro per pint. Have to say this was the best hotel i have stayed in, hope to go back some day.

10. Re: h10 med village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 00:15