We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for recent guest of salauris palace hotel ?

Waterford
Level Contributor
292 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Question for recent guest of salauris palace hotel ?

Has anybody recently come back from this hotel as i have a question for them regarding fridges in hotel rooms i have already asked this question but i have been looking at older posts on it and it said that not all rooms have them i would love to know is there anyway that i can make sure i get a room with a fridge i dont mind paying for it or am i panicking for nothing and will get one any way i will be greatfull for any advice on this and any other tips i can get thanks in advance ;

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for recent guest of salauris palace hotel ?

It's five years since we had a family holiday at the Salauris Palace and yes we did have a fridge. Did you request a room with a fridge when you were booking? If it is really important to you to have one you could always phone the hotel and let them know that you NEED to have a fridge. The front desk is well-staffed with english speaking members aplenty and they can put your mind at ease.

Waterford
Level Contributor
292 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question for recent guest of salauris palace hotel ?

Thanks for your promt reply i did not ask for a room with a fridge as i taught all 4 * hotels provided them but maby not . I will get in touch with the hotel in the next day or to if i dont hear any more on here .thanks again for your info .

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question for recent guest of salauris palace hotel ?

You're very welcome. You picked a lovely hotel here and won't be disappointed. The staff will be more than happy to accomodate you in whatever way they can. We've holidayed in Salou many times and this is by far the most luxurious hotel in this price range. When the bus is dropping various groups of people off at their hotels this is the one you hope is yours. Enjoy!

Waterford
Level Contributor
292 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question for recent guest of salauris palace hotel ?

Bump

5. Re: Question for recent guest of salauris palace hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 19:16