We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa marina plug sockets

E D
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Villa marina plug sockets

Hi all, I read on here, a few months ago I think that in the rooms at Villamarina there is only 1 plug socket?

Is this true? And if so I'm planning on taking a voltage adapter and a UK extension lead - is it worthwhile doing this?

Find it strange that they would only have 1 plug socket?!?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa marina plug sockets

In our room there was only one and it was in the bathroom, so it might be an idea to take that.

Nelson, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa marina plug sockets

HI the first time we went to this hotel the room had 1 plug socket went 2nd time we had 2 pug sockets so i think the rooms are all different.... we bought a double travel adapter ...

E D
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa marina plug sockets

Hi, thanks for the replies!! Think I will err on the side of caution and bring my adapters and uk extension lead!

4. Re: Villa marina plug sockets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations