We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

exchange rate

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
exchange rate

Does anyone know if the exchange rate is better in salou?i know the last few years we have been it was slightly better than over here but wondered if anyone has been recently and knows.

Thanks

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
9,434 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: exchange rate

I was recently in Salou .

I took some euros with me but had to change some sterling whilst there and found I got a slightly better rate changing there.

However the difference was very small and on the little amount I changed I think I got about 80 cents more.

Unless you are exchanging a considerable amount money it`s hardly worh worrying about.

Graham

Liverpool
Level Contributor
298 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: exchange rate

We changed our money at superdrug and got a great rate

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: exchange rate

thanks for info,will probably just get it here

4. Re: exchange rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 June 2012, 19:35
greenock
Level Contributor
609 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: exchange rate

what time do u close martin? we arrive late tuesday night , so kids will be hungry,,cheers billyboy

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
134 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: exchange rate

We just got back and it ranged between 1.16 and 1.18 over there. We got 1.21 here before we went. Last year we got a slightly worse rate over there compared to here as well.

Enjoy

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: exchange rate

the post office are offering 1.20 euros at the moment it may go up on monday though.

8. Re: exchange rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 July 2012, 14:35
East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
172 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: exchange rate

1.21 today in the cheque centre in the uk

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: exchange rate

Have usually found exchange rate in UK far better than in resort. Would agree Superdrug are doing some excellent rates at the minute

Get answers to your questions about Salou