We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Cap Salou?

Renfrew, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about Cap Salou?

I'm finally booked up for myself and my girlfriends first holiday together next year! We're off to the Sunclub Appartments in Cap Salou, we're both extremely excited! I was just wondering if anyone has been there and maybe recommend & few restaurants and things to do? Also how far is the promenade from the Sunclub? Thanks for any help!!

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Cap Salou?

the sunclub is a nice 25 mins walk into salou, but dont worry its a lovely walk. cap salou is nice placed in the quiet part of salou. we always stay in that area if we can.

Cambrils has the best fresh seafood restaurants and is renouned so in catelonia.

theres portaventura theme park close by also.

as for waterparks...the best is aquapolis in la penida....its by far the more superior...again its in the neighbouring town.

any excursions can be arranged by the local PLANA BUS service and theres a cabin just near to yor hotel to arrange trips.

the promenard is nice to walk down on an evening. its always lively. If you walk right to the end you will come across a lovely, but expensive restaurant, and another lovely but cheaper one. Youll see them when you get to them.

we love salou and go every year.

youll have fun.

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about Cap Salou?

oh and if you dont want to walk into salou, dont worry there are regular buses and they are cheap enough.

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Questions about Cap Salou?

there is a beach near your hotel too. as well as the main salou beach.

Bangor co-Down
Level Contributor
334 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Questions about Cap Salou?

Nice little beach just down the hill, with loungers and sun shades, and a few bars, handy to everywhere really, Bus at the door stop, going to the el paso three weeks to-day ye haw !

Regards big mac

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Questions about Cap Salou?

We are goin to the Molinos hotel which is in Cap Salou never been before so we will let you know what the area is like we are a group of 11 Geordie lasses really on a boozing trip all ages .The last time i was in Salou was 1988 when my kids were small so i bet i see some changes

Edited: 01 July 2012, 19:34
Bangor co-Down
Level Contributor
334 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Questions about Cap Salou?

have a great time,

regards big mac

7. Re: Questions about Cap Salou?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2013, 10:15