We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yaay I'm packing!

Haacht, Belgium
Level Contributor
833 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Yaay I'm packing!

My room looks as if a bomb has exploded in it. Just about everything is covered in clothes, shoes, bikinis, beach towels and bags filled with toiletries and a suitcase to fill underneath the pile of mess, and I'm loving it!!

Can't believe we're almost there! Sunday is D-day. We'll be leaving right before lunchtime and we'll be in Salou Monday morning. Tomorrow I've got an appointment at the hair dresser and Friday I get to go check out the new building and sign my contract for my new job. Saturday we'll be packing the final bits and probably do some last minute shopping. Then Sunday a big emotional goodbye hug for the dog (who really won't be complaining since he'll be spoiled rotten by the neighbors while we're away!) and then we're off!!!

I've got one problem tough. I'm only allowed a suitcase of 20kg and a hand luggage for the bus ride, and I think my suitcase is already way over that and it's not even half full!

Think I'll put some heavy things in my hand luggage, which doesn't have a weight limit, only a size one, thank God!

ireland
Level Contributor
204 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yaay I'm packing!

Lucky you :) I have 4 more weeks uuntil it's my turn. Have fun.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yaay I'm packing!

Have a great time.4 weeks on monday for us,cant come soon enough.

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yaay I'm packing!

i have another year till mine......

Waterford
Level Contributor
293 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yaay I'm packing!

Me to I'm goin home today no sunshine so I dont feel to bad :)

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yaay I'm packing!

Be there in the morning! :-) 6am flight tommorrow

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Yaay I'm packing!

Enjoy guys, I am green with envy!!

co.clare
Level Contributor
184 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Yaay I'm packing!

Enjoy !!! this day four weeks we be there i cant wait

8. Re: Yaay I'm packing!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 21:16